


Today I took the kids to Sweets Candy Factory for a free tour. What a blast. My nephew Ethan summed the whole experience up best when he said, "I'm in a real live candy land!" It was surreal. Chocolate piped above our heads (the smell was incredible, I bet I gained 10 lbs. just entering that room.) We were able to see the workers "Panning" candy, and were able to taste candy at all of the tour stop spots. Landon's favorite part of was of course the "WALL OF CANDY." If we could have made it out without stopping at the candy warehouse after the tour, it would have been completely free, but like they say, "we were like kids in a candy store." You can't go to a candy store and not buy some candy made fresh that day can you? I certainly can't. So, $20 dollars later and with our stylish candy making hats (which were free with the tour) in hand we left Sweets. Aahhh, the bliss of a fun summer field trip complete with sugar coma.
Oh yum!! That sounds like my kind of tour! :)
ReplyDelete