Mummy Pops

So this year I have been in a funk.  I just haven't been able to make any treats or even tricks for that matter on my own (so not like me, I never would have guessed that being PTA President took so much out of you.)  I have however, ooo'd and ahhh'd over all the fun holiday things people have been doing this year.  Now I know there are tons of cake pop recipes out there, but my cute bosses wife brought these in, and they are Spooky good!  My waist line will attest to the spookiness of this particular cake pop.


1 box  cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 block of softened cream cheese
1 package white chocolate bark wax paper
M & M's

1. Make the cake according to the package directions.  After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with cream cheese.  When I made these at Easter, I liked mixing it with my fingers.
3. Roll mixture into a log shape.
4. Put in the fridge and cool for a couple of hours
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
6. Stick a sucker stick in each cake log, dip in chocolate, be sure to tap off the extra chocolate, and lay on wax paper, place M&M's on to form eyes.  When firm, go back and drizzle more chocolate the cake logs to give the mummy his wrap effect.  Set until firm.

Look at this cake pop holder how clever!  I love fall and all the beautiful gourds and paired with this delicious treat...LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment